I got a few messages recently telling me that people were following my DreamWidth account. Which surprised me, because I hadn't used it in years. I see that it's been 6 years, in fact, since my last post. It's been a busy few years--is too much, I sum up.
- I got married, on April 24 2014. We're coming up on our third anniversary, 7 years together.
- On Feb. 23 2016 I started a new job at Google, in NYC.
- Now we have an apartment in Manhattan and a house in Medford. I'm practically a mogul.
- The US elected the worst president in modern history.
- My husband and I have been to Cologne, Berlin, Paris, Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Seattle, Vancouver, Kelowna, Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal, Ottawa, San Francisco, Barcelona, Andorra, Madrid, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Rome, Paris (again), Panama City, Mumbai, Chennai (and I've been to Bangalore and Hyderabad), Provincetown, Saratoga Springs, Providence and New York. I have not, however, been to me.